USDA Rural Housing Loan
Guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, this loan is available to those buying or refinancing a property in an eligible rural area (as determined by USDA). No down payment is required and this loan features flexible income and credit qualifications. The loan also requires a borrowers’ household income to be below certain income thresholds as determined by USDA.
Features of this Loan
- No down payment required
- Down payment and closing and prepaid costs may be paid funded by a gift from a relative, friend or a qualified non-profit grant
- Lower annual fee as compared to private mortgage insurance (PMI)
- May qualify for a streamlined refinance with no appraisal required and a lower guarantee fee
For Borrowers with the Following Consideration Points
- Little savings or little equity
- Less than perfect credit
- Low to moderate income (per USDA’s income thresholds)
- Currently have a USDA Loan and wish to refinance
Contact a Mortgage Advisor online or call us at 717.249.7500.
“ Thank you all!...for making it possible for me to own my very own home. The hard work you did was awesome. I gave my neighbor your business card,… ”
Julie O. of Mount Holly Springs, PARead more testimonials