If you have a high interest rate you can lower your monthly payment by refinancing and locking in your rate for up to 30 years. By lowering your monthly payment you will have more money to do the things you always wanted to do. Your personal mortgage advisor will guide you through the options and help you achieve your desired monthly savings.
Benefits of Lowering Your Payment
- Have more money for everything else in your life. Take that vacation you always wanted or help pay your child’s college education.
- Use your monthly savings to pay down other high interest rate loans and credit cards.
- Refinancing to take advantage of lower interest rates, but continuing to make the same payment you have been making will pay off your mortgage more quickly and save you thousands of dollars in interest.
- Fix your interest rate to keep your monthly payment from rising.
- Option to roll the closing costs into the loan or pay for them out of pocket.
Most Popular Loan Options
- Conventional Loan
As little as 3% down payment with excellent credit. Fixed rate.
- USDA Rural Housing Loan
No money down. The seller, your relatives or your friends may pay your closing costs.
- FHA Loan
Only 3.5% down payment. The seller or your relatives may pay your closing costs. No income thresholds.
- VA Loan
No money down. No monthly mortgage insurance (PMI). Available to eligible Veterans and active military members.
- Adjustable Rate Loan
Lower initial payment is great for home buyers planning on selling and moving after 3 to 7 years.
Contact a Mortgage Advisor online or call us at 717.249.7500